Who Should Attend?
Our event is designed for members of academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Teaching, Learning, and Education.
The event is a must-attend for:
- University faculty and staff
- Faculty members and lecturers
- Master’s students and Ph.D. candidates
- Advisors and counselors
- Career officers
- Teaching and research assistants
- Lifelong learning specialists
- Public and private school professionals
- Elementary, primary, and secondary school teachers and teaching assistants
- Early childhood and special needs education professionals
- Public administrators
- Human Resources specialists
- Members of local and international non-profit organisations in the field of education
- Local, national, state, regional and international policymakers and government contractors
- Private sector specialists in the fields of education, teaching, and learning
If you don’t fall in any of these categories but are interested in learning from top academics in the field in an interactive, content-packed environment, we invite you to register!