Conference registration fee, IMPORTANT NOTE
1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
4. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ② filled registration form; ③payment proof to info[at]tleconf.org to finish the registration.
DEADLINE: 29 October, 2020
- VISA/Master Card
You can pay the fees for TLECONF through online payment which is listed in REGISTRATION form
- Bank Transfer
The first payment method is recommended, but if you cannot pay with credit card, please register by bank transfer.
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558
Account No: LT517180300031467607
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to email@example.com.
Conference registration fee INCLUDES:
- 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
- Conference Proceeding for participants who registered with paper.
- Conference program for all participants
- Certificate of participation for all participants
- Lunch, coffee breaks for all participants
- All sessions are available to all participants
- City Tour for all participants
Mindful of the unprecedented nature of the current environment due to COVID-19, we have updated our cancellation policy to better accommodate the needs of our participants. Should you be unable to attend the event in person, you will be given the option of either (1) joining online as a virtual participant, or (2) receiving credit that you can use towards attendance of another conference by GLOBALKS or the same conference the following year.