Conference Visa

In case you need a visa to attend the International Academic Conference on Teaching, Learning and Education we’re here to help you find the required information:

Who requires a Visa for travelling to Austria? 

You won’t need a visa to visit Austria if:

  • You are a citizen of any country within the Schengen Area or EU/EEA. 
  • You come from a country that has a visa liberalization agreement with the Schengen Area, you may be eligible to enter without a visa. 
  • You are a citizen of the US, New Zealand, Australia, or Canada, and your stay does not exceed 90 days, you may also be exempt from obtaining a visa.

Nationals of other countries might require a visa in order to enter the Schengen Area or the Austrian territory.

Please check the information on whether you require a visa or not on the website of the Federal Ministry of the Interior at: 

Different types of visas:

  • Type A visa: airport transit visa
  • Type C visa: short-stay visa
  • Type D visa: long-term visa

Find out more information at the official website

How can you get an official invitation letter?

After completing your registration, please fill out the invitation request form. The organizer will issue an official invitation letter for you to ease your visa application process. This letter will serve as confirmation of your participation in the conference and can be submitted along with your visa application to the Austrian embassy or consulate in your country.

Register for the Conference and begin your visa application as soon as possible to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience.

Safe travels and we can’t wait to see you at International Academic Conference on Teaching, Learning and Education in Austria!

If you need a conference visa, please complete this form.

  • as it appears on your Passport
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.